Last week I received an e-mail from free-eBooks, it said that we should write a comment about e-books.
- Once you can do $ 100, you can do $ 100,000.
- you should spend 70%+ of your time on things that are important but not urgent such as :
- During the "Gold Rush" (he is told ) the guys selling the shovels made as much money as many of the guys who even found gold! So systems (tools) are important.
- build relationships on line and relationships build your business.
- Are you afraid of being conned or losing money? His grandfather used to say,"If I lose something to someone, it was probably his before I took it away from him" .How about bearing that attitude for a few days or weeks and seeing the results?
- you must know that you too are like that little baby taking its first steps. DO NOT be like that many months for back links and human relationships to develop on line.
- This e-book has also some useful links, if you want, please read it.