This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Friday, March 29, 2013

A lonely city

Dear Parmis

    I love Tehran on the Nowruz holiday. At this time, Tehran is usually empty and a private place. Its sky is brighter and clearer, because many people are not in Tehran. They traveled to seaside or other cities such as Isfahan, Mashhad and Shiraz. It's a good time for visiting Tehran.

    But I was surprised today. We went to a jungle in Tehran, but it was crowded. I guess some people couldn't travel this New Year (You probably know its reason).  Of course we always are in Tehran for Nowruz. We took some pictures there and we had a good time there.

    Here are some beautiful pictures of Iran. I hope you like them.

Each moment of your life is a picture which you had never seen before and which you will never seen again. So enjoy and live life and make each moment beautiful.

          All the best

               M.T


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com