This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Three men



  
  There was a German, Swedish and a Polish guy stranded on an island. They find a genie bottle in the water, they rub it and a genie pops out. The genie says since there is three of you, each one gets one wish, so he starts with the German guy and asks him what he wishes, he says," I miss my wife and family very much so I would like to be back home." Poof, the German guy is gone. Then the genie asked the Swedish guy what his wish will be and he says," I also miss my wife and family very much. I would like to go home too." Poof, the Swedish guy is gone. Then the genie asked the Polish guy what his wish will be and he says," You know I miss the other two guys very much. I wish they would come back," Poof, the German and Swedish guys came back.



    The Russian, an American and moron were talking one day.
The Russian said," We were the first in space!"
The American said," We were the first on the moon!"
The moron said,"so what? we're going to be the first on the sun!"
   The Russian and the American looked at each other, and shook their hands." You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!" Said the Russian, The moron replied, "we're no stupid, you know. we're going at night!"   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com