This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

13th day

Hi, parmis

    Finally, Nowruz abandoned us. Today is thirteenth day of the Nowruz. At this day, people leave their homes and picnic outdoors.

    Do you read Google news today?

    I read it and I was surprised when I saw this news on it.

The United States and Iran are friends.

There are nothing nuclear bombs in the world.

The prices are decreasing.

       Good by Nowruz

                      Come back soon

                                              Good day to you

                                                     M.T


    Beauty is truth and truth, beauty; that's all you have to know

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com