This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Birthday

Dear Parmis

You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar so sweet... you
are like you..and that's the reason why I love you!
You reached me from after distance and I will stay beside you till
reaching the sky!

Thank you for being the one who calms all my inner fears.

Best Wishes
M.T

May I always bring you cake and ice cream on your Birthday.

May we always share our reams with each other.

May you never tire of listening to my story.

May we remember to treat each other as the Best of Friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com