This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Week For Google


Last Week, I received this email, you knew email has changed. I thought that  maybe it will be helpful for you. This week, I have different posts, I will say about Love, Because We Love Google.


Gmail has changed! Don't miss any important emails from Wordtracker

 

Hello!

Did you know that a few weeks ago, Google made an important change to the Gmail inbox?

 

To make sure you that don't miss any emails from Wordtracker, simply move your Wordtracker email from the Promotions tab to Primary tab. It's really quick, just follow these easy steps.

 

Step1. Manage your tabs

Move your wordtracker email from the Promotions tab to the Primary tab, by simple drag and drop.

 

Step2. Confirm the new rule

 

When you drag the email over from Promotions to Primary, you will see a message asking if you would like to do this for all future Wordtracker message. Click yes, and you're all set up.

 

To your online Success,

 Mike Mindel

Founder and CEO, Wordtracker






Young Love

 

Two Lovers found the genie's lamp on the beach.

 

"For freeing me," said the genie," I will grant you each a wish."

 

Looking into the boy's eyes, the girl said," I wish we could be lovers until the end of the world."

 

Looking out to sea, the boy said, "I wish the world end."

 

DAVID W.MEYERS


               All The Best​

​                   M.T​

 
​                                     
                                          
                                              

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com