This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Welcome 2014 , Download my wishes



Hello , my Friends
Happy New Year , Here is your Present

Finally, 2013 left us and went , now we stay and a lot of memories. I hope you had a great year, for me some days were so interesting and funny  and some else too sadness and disappointed. But I don't think , I can forget its memories .
  For example This summer , I joined to Easyhits4u . At that time , I was writing  some posts about LinkedIn , Do you remember them ? I didn't know anyone on LinkedIn  and so I was a little disappointed , but Easyhits4u opened new doors for me. I could connect to more members , so my goal became to earn more connections, I decided when I connected with 500 connections , dedicated a small gift to them . soon I achieved my goal , but I didn't do  my promise until now.

This eBook dedicate to you and all of mine friends on Easyhits4u , LinkedIn , Gplus , Facebook and others. I hope next present will be better than it. it was prepared too fast.
Download & Read & More .

However, what bad , what good, 2013  finished. Now we are and a new way and new experiences , Let's go with it and keep on the trip of  life.
I wish an interesting, awesome and amazing year for you & your family.
 Best Greetings & Wishes
Happy New Year


​                     M.T




M.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com