Sunday, March 31, 2013
Saturday, March 30, 2013
- 1. Don't forget your keywords: Name image files with applicable keywords just as you would for URLs. Include keywords in the image's caption. The file name and caption should not only describe the image, but it should also reflect what you want to be ranked for. Search engines will crawl these keyword-rich file names and captions to determine their relevancy. (Also, try to keep your images in one directory folder on your website and use common types of files; save photos as JPEGs and illustrations or graphics as GIFs.)
- 2. Take alt text seriously: Alt text (alternative text) is a description of your image that's inserted into the alt attribute field in the HTML code. The description replaces the image if it doesn't appear. Alt text increases image search results. Even descriptions as short as one sentence or phrase need to be unique and include keywords.
- 3. Link with anchor text: Using the proper anchor text has a major impact on rankings. Make sure that the linked anchor text uses descriptive keywords that describe the image and copy. Search engines will give your image a better ranking if it's linked with accurate anchor text.
Friday, March 29, 2013
I love Tehran on the Nowruz holiday. At this time, Tehran is usually empty and a private place. Its sky is brighter and clearer, because many people are not in Tehran. They traveled to seaside or other cities such as Isfahan, Mashhad and Shiraz. It's a good time for visiting Tehran.
But I was surprised today. We went to a jungle in Tehran, but it was crowded. I guess some people couldn't travel this New Year (You probably know its reason). Of course we always are in Tehran for Nowruz. We took some pictures there and we had a good time there.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Firstly LinkedIn is very SEO friendly. Make your profile nice and keyword rich and you could very well find your LinkedIn profile at the top of Google!
- Secondly it is a great Lead generation tool. Join or start groups to tap into the huge community of users who are looking for professional advice.
Thirdly, it increases your brand visibility and won't eat up half the time you spend on Face book or twitter. An hour a day making connections, commenting in your groups and posting interesting updates will be enough for you to grow a huge base of connections and catapult your business. There are many more reasons, including the very visible social proof on your profile page in the form of endorsements and recommendations, the fantastic facility to showcase your experience, talents and expertise, the ability to add business pages with featured products create huge targeted groups and leads more!Excited? You should be, let me show you how simple all this is to setup.Setting up an account on LinkedIn is easy and free. Just go to www.LinkedIn.com and follow the instructions.Why your profile is so important
The whole point of LinkedIn is to make connections and engage with those connections in a meaningful way. Unlike Face book & twitter where your profiles are based on the content you've been sharing, LinkedIn is very much more focused on who you are, what you do, what you can do for others and your experience and experience.
- 1st impressions count
You must remember though that Google is changing. It's algorithms all the time and moving much more towards social proof. So you need to add to your keyword rich profile; great engagement, lots of likes, endorsements, recommendations and connections. Keyword stuffing may work in the LinkedIn search (and it does), but it won't hold much weight on its own in Google rankings anymore.
- SEO friendly
Creating a benefit driven summary, showcasing your experience and expertise, plus adding your specialties and skills (plus a few more great tips I'm going to be giving you), will begin to position you with credibility and authority in your industry or niche.Add to that the all important social proof element and it won't be long before you will have positioned yourself as the go to expert in your particular arena.LinkedIn Marketing 2013! By Jo Barnes