This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A girl with big smile


A girl with big smile

 
 
Dear Parmis

Well, this week was a perfectly political week. At first it was Aban 13th and after was presidential election in the USA. At first I was worried about the election, after the election I’m glad. I hope this period become the best years for people in both the Iran and the United States. I know we are enemies but I wish a day we live together in peace.

In Aban 13th, that day we shouldn’t be like USA, I have read Samantha Smith’s letter. In 1983 Samantha Smith wrote this letter to Yuri Andropov, who was leader of Soviet Union. The letter is very pretty and I liked it. Although Samantha isn’t here but I know she like we become friend, no enemy. I write her letter on here:
 
“Dear Mr. Andropov,
          My name is Samantha Smith. I am ten years old. I am worried about unclear war. How are you going to help so we do not have a war?
Please tell me.

          I have another question, but you do not have to answer it. Why do you want the conquest the world or at least our country?
God wants us to live together in peace and no to fight.
                             
                                                                   Sincerely,
                                    Samantha Smith "
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           A few months later, she received a letter from Mr. Andropov. It said: “We want peace and friendship.” In that summer Samantha visited Russia and people in both the countries liked her.

Later Samantha wrote a book about her trip. On the first page she wrote:” I dedicated this book to children of the world. They know the peace is always possible.”

Although Samantha lived a short life but she lighted all over the world.
 
                Best wishes for people of the world
 
                                                        M.T
                                     
 

 

                                                                   
                                                      
 

          

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com