This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thank you

Hi everyone!

I do know that I promised to stay up to date, but I was ill last week and I ate nothing for three days. I was disappointed and depressed and wanted to write nothing, to forget this blog,

But when I remembered it, I was crying. finally, Thursday I realized that I love my blog and I can't forget it, even if they are kidding me, therefore I decide to write again, but I don't write about increase of prices again,..

Now, I do know that someone don't like it, therefore it’s better that we hide the truth, then I say everything is great here.

However, I thank you and also Mozilla-when I read its newsletter I remember that now is a new year and I must begin a new way-and Google for its e-books. I wish that you help me and correct my mistakes, also I hope I would soon be able to write well, and no mistake.



                  Best regards
              
                 Mary Tinat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com