This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Sunday, August 25, 2013

I love Typography


Last Friday, Parmis visited mom's Face book page. Mom has changed her timeline cover photo. "I Love Typography" Parmis thought:" Typography? What does that mean? Who is Typography? I don't know him. Mom loves Social media. Is it another Social media? I should search  it?"

So, Parmis went to Wikipedia Site. Maybe Wikipedia knows that Who Typography is?






Oh, that's right. Wikipedia knows it. "Typography is the art and technique of arranging type in order to make language visible. The arrangement of type involves the selection of typefaces, point sizes, line length, leading (line spacing), adjusting the spaces  between groups of letters (tracking) and adjusting the space between pair of letters." Parmis Said:" Thank God! She got a fresh breath of air. At That time she knew who Typography is.











She Searched by Google, then she found a lot of The Topographies. She saw 5o great and beautiful typography in 1stwebdesigner.com. She saved some of them. They are very pretty and fantastic.














Parmis thought a little and then she opened her Gmail. Well, this is g talk and uncle Sergey was green. She typed:"hello, uncle"






Parmis was reading a book, mom said to her: "I saved a new video in your computer.If you would like you can watch it."She smiled and said:" yes, I like videos."





She wanted to open that video, but she had a new message from Uncle Larry.

"Congratulations, Parmis. I love your drawing. Very nice! Now, you are a finalist. I wish you success!"

Uncle Larry




Parmis laughed. Her prayers were answered. Uncle Sergey has told her the truth that Uncle Larry loves words and she thanked her uncles and the typography.





She loves typography, now.








May you never tire of reading to my stories.
M.T
I'm embarrassing , I'm late. I was not on time.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com