This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Today is10th Facebook Birthday! ( Free eBook)

Do you like making money online
like a PRO!





Anyone
remember the good old days before Facebook , Instagram and Twitter?
When you had to take a photo of your dinner, then get the film
developed, then go around 
to​
all your friends' houses to show them the
picture of your dinner?
No?
Me neither.







We Facebook ,
 but we hate the face of .



Facebook is like a fridge,
 you keep checking it and nothing has changed.


Boss comes up to an employee:
Yesterday you did a great job in one day you managed to do as much work, as you did in previous month!
Thanks boss, that's because Facebook was shut down for the whole day.



Guy comes up the hill, look up to the sky and yells, "God I want to hear your opinion! Is Facebook harmful?

And response from heaven, " A moment, I just finish this status.."



Someone figured out my  password. Now I have to rename my dog.


       Happy Birthday Facebook

​Best Wishes​
M.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com